My name is Carol. I recently graduated with a degree in Business Administration at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. I now work as a full time Catholic missionary with FOCUS (the Fellowship of Catholic University Students). This school year, I will be at Wayne State College in Wayne, NE to serve the students and help them grow in relationship with Jesus.
Here are some things you should know about me:
- I will forever defend the oxford comma.
- I have a very intense love for caffeinated beverages, especially diet coke and coffee.
- I hashtag in real life and say phrases like “lolz for days” and “I literally can’t even”.
- I cry more than your average human (unless that human is maybe a newborn).
- My former roommates and I have a possibly unhealthy obsession with the founding fathers.
God is so good and I am so excited to see where these next few years will take me. Please check back as often as you like and keep up with my adventures, and please let me know if there’s ever any way that I can pray for you and your intentions.
“Consider this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each must do as already determined, without sadness or compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” – 2 Cor. 9:6-7